We take the health of our guests and employees very seriously and continue taking every precaution to clean and sanitize the facilities in compliance with all federal, state and local requirements.
Please review our health and safety standards to ensure a safe environment for all guests:
- Masks are required at all times with the only exception being while eating or drinking.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility.
- Contactless temperature screenings for all guests at check in. Any patron with a temperature of 100.4 or higher is not permitted.
- In order to maintain proper social distancing guidelines, no more than 4 people to a bay will be permitted. The VIP room may be utilized for up to 6 people if all golfers are from the same household.
- In order to maintain social distancing, furniture within the bays has been reorganized to help to keep groups separated.
- Designated entrance and exit. The Chelsea Piers door will be “Entrance Only”, and the exterior door will be “Exit Only”.
- Reservations are be staggered between bays whenever possible.
- We are working to ensure that our facility is clean, sanitized and maintained on a regular basis.
- Bays and all touch points are being thoroughly sanitized and guests will be provided with disinfecting wipes and/or spray on request.
- Rental clubs will continue to be sanitized after each use with disinfectant spray.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests to use and will be checked and replenished daily.
- We will regularly clean and sanitize guest touch points and surfaces.
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to beginning their shifts.
- All staff will wear personal protective equipment (face masks) and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We have redesigned the experience to allow our guests to maintain social distancing.
- Facility capacity will be monitored and regulated in accordance to local and state guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!